招聘企业：万宝盛华企业管理咨询（上海）有限公司 浏览：2722次 更新时间：2015/8/18 11:43:54
【Duties and Responsibility】Position will require but not be limited to:
1. Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process;
assists visitors/customers having a legitimate need to gain entry to the facility; screens visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the site or facility.
2. Plays a vital role in the daily customer service experience. The Premier Service Agent will help to create an atmosphere that is courteous, respectful, and pleasant, and which projects an overall positive image, Corporate Services, and Security.
3. Personnel must have excellent verbal and written communication, time management, and problem solving skills. Must have strong knowledge of the site and surrounding vicinity, such that questions regarding location of rooms, facilities, amenities, services, etc. are easily answered with well-informed responses.
4. Prepares logs, documents and reports as required for site and takes action as required.
5. Observes and reports all incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel or public safety authorities as appropriate for the circumstances and/or as required by the site.
6. Responds to or facilitates reporting and response to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents or conditions following procedures established for the site, by the company, and/or through training or certification.
7. Carries out specific tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for the assigned site.
8. Personnel must be energetic, self-motivated, highly flexible and creative, and should be capable of improvising solutions to customer issues not covered by post orders or standard procedures, within the guidelines established by the client.
9. First impressions are critical. Customers must feel welcomed and quickly integrated into the lobby experience.
【Qualifications】MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS
• 1-3 years of previous work experience in customer service or related field.
Excellent graduated could be considered. Associates degree preferred.
• Demonstrated talent for strong customer orientation, coaching, counseling and facilitating.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with business software and equipment, to include Microsoft Office® internet, email, fax and phone equipment.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively.
• Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (fluent in a 2nd language will be a plus)
• Ability to work effectively both individually and in a team
• Demonstrated relevant experience to integrating into different cultural environments